Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Personal Finance FAQ Series - Hull Financial Planning

You have several credit cards. A couple of them have a small balance and a low interest rate. Some of them have a high interest rate and a big balance.

Which one should you pay off first?

Watch the video below and find out, and while you?re at it, you can get my 52 week Financial Game Plan by filling out the box right beneath this.

Should I Pay the Small Low Interest Loan Off Before the Big High Interest Loan?

Subscribe to Receive My 52 Week Financial Game Plan and Get a Free E-Book!

What questions would you like to see me answer? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Source: http://www.hullfinancialplanning.com/personal-finance-faq-series-should-i-pay-the-small-low-interest-loan-off-before-the-big-high-interest-loan/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=personal-finance-faq-series-should-i-pay-the-small-low-interest-loan-off-before-the-big-high-interest-loan

Paula Broadwell Tilted Kilt

No comments:

Post a Comment