Saturday, November 10, 2012

Benjamin Norris, Australia's 'Big Brother' Winner, Proposes To Boyfriend

As if being a reality show champion wasn't enough, Australia's "Big Brother" winner Benjamin Norris surprised his longtime boyfriend by popping the question.

In true old fashioned tradition, the 32-year-old Norris got down on one knee and proposed to his boyfriend, also named Ben, with an heirloom ring.

?This was a diamond that my great grandfather bought for my great grandmother and it was worn by my parents on their wedding day so it?s something that is a part of my family,? Norris gushed. ?Since I?ve met Ben all I have wanted is for him to be a part of my family."

Norris, an accounts manager from Victoria, is the first openly gay winner of the show.

Also on HuffPost:

"; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/benjamin-norris-australia-big-brother-proposal_n_2101640.html

andy pettitte tyler clementi

No comments:

Post a Comment